Following the very successful 3rd International Conference on Mathematical Aspects of Computer and Information Sciences (MACIS 2009) in Fukuoka, Japan, on December 14-17, 2009, which was held jointly with the 9th Asian Symposium on Computer Mathematics (ASCM 2009), we invite submissions to special issues of Mathematics in Computer Science, a new journal launched by Birkhäuser/Springer. High-quality original research papers, in particular those that substantially extend ideas and topics presented at MACIS 2009, are solicited.
Topics of interest include
(1) Polynomial System Solving (Complex/Real/Rational),
(2) System and Control (Control theory/Bio-inspired system),
(3) Software Science (Synthesis/Language/Framework).
The topics of the special issues are covered by those of MACIS 2009. Potential contributors may contact the guest editor to discuss the suitability of topics and papers.
Deadline for paper submission:
April 16, 2010 Extended to May 28, 2010
· Notification of acceptance/rejection: July 5, 2010
· Deadline for camera-ready submission: August 31, 2010
· Publication of special issues: October/November 2010
If you cannot use the EasyChair system, your submission should contain
and be sent to the guest editor (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject line "mcs-issue".
Special issue: http://gcoe.math.kyushu-u.ac.jp/ascm-macis2009/mcs_si.htm
EasyChair submission webpage: https://www.easychair.org/login.cgi?conf=mcsmacis2009
Journal MCS webpage: http://www.cc4cm.org/mcs/
Guest editors' email address: email@example.com